.

.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Updating Updating Updating...

I am busy updating a pattern that I wrote a few years ago, and trying to make it more of a Modern Quilt.  Then I can take a new picture for the front, and hopefully sell these remaining patterns I have.  It seems that I am forever trying to take the fabric I already have in my stash, and use it in updated ways.  Why is this so often my challenge?  It's so hard to grow and evolve as a quilter when I'm trying to use up fabric that I bought as a teenager...I mean, it's honestly like a whole other person bought some of this stuff.  Hopefully others have this challenge, too...

I must admit I bought some new fabric from Ruby Street Quiltworks to make a sample, and I'm excited to cut into them.  The pattern will very soon be for sale in my etsy shop in both paper form, and digital form...again, I gotta get the sample done, and pictures taken...I mean this black and white picture will NOT cut it in my opinion...


No comments:

Post a Comment