.

.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Quilt...

I'm making a quilt for a Christmas present, and I'm loving how it is turning out!!  I've combined two ideas from Pinterest, and one idea from Sunday Morning Quilts (again, with my favorite book!  I know I know, I may have an addition...), and created this pattern.


  First, I made some 'slabs' like they make in Sunday Morning Quilts. 
 I made them 15" square, because that was the largest ruler I had to square them up.

 Then, I found this technique on Pinterest, and used it to make 4 HST at one time.









AND THEN, I used this picture and drafted two versions of this green and red quilt...

I'm loving how it looks so far, even with only two rows sewn together...

Here's where I'm headed.


And Gracie even "helped" by covering the blocks with cat hair...She's so funny!



I'll post pictures when I get it done!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment