.

.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sea-HAWKS!

My Seahawks won the Superbowl!!  I AM SO EXCITED by this!!  I can't even begin to tell you how hard it's been to be a Seahawks fan some years...like all thru the 80's when they were really up and down...and the 90's when they were really up and down...and 2005 when they got skunked in the Superbowl the last time...

So, anyway, my husband and I, as lifelong fans (and we really are lifelong -- I mean, I was just a little kid watching with my dad every Sunday) REALLY wanted a celebratory t-shirt that said Superbowl Champs -- but do you think we could find any????  Every store in our area has sold out.  We keep seeing people wearing them, so the t-shirts exist, just not when we go to stores.  So, instead of posting a pic of us in our new tees, we're ordering them online, and we'll just have to be patient for awhile...

But what will I do on Sundays now that football season is over?  I need something to watch while I sew and quilt.  Luckily the Olympics (another lifelong sports passion of mine) starts today...


No comments:

Post a Comment